COVID-19 Updates & FAQ
We thank you for your patience over the last couple of months. The health and safety of our residents is important. We recognize that resuming normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming daily functions. Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, Power Ranch is no exception.
The Power Ranch Community reopening plan is being coordinated with federal/state/county health organizations and their requirements and recommendations. The Board of Directors and Management team are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to the Association’s protocols and procedures.
Power Ranch Community Association
Power Ranch COVID-19 Community Information & FAQ
- COVID-19 Restrictions Update (Fri., March 26, 2021)
- Power Ranch Amenity Re-openings (Wed., May 13, 2020)
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO (PDF) (Wed, May 13, 2020)
- Power Ranch Community COVID-19 FAQ (PDF)
- Wash Your Hands (PDF)
- Slow The Spread (PDF)
- How To Properly Wear A Face Mask (PDF)
- Governor Ducey’s Guidance for Pools (PDF)
- Governor Ducey’s Executive Order 2020-36 (PDF)
For More Information
For more information please visit the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS)