Power Ranch community pools are open daily from 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
The Barn Pool water feature operates daily during summer months (approx. May - September) from 11:00AM to 7:00PM.
Swimmers assume personal risk for themselves and their guests. Children 13 and under must be supervised by a responsible adult 18 years of age or older. Gates are to be closed at all times and not to be propped open.
Warning: No lifeguard on duty at any pool locations.
View a complete listing of Pool Rules (PDF).
Pool Access Cards
All residents must provide a valid photo ID and proof of residency before being issued a Power Ranch amenities card. New home owners first card is FREE, a second card may be purchased at a discounted rate when the initial card is issued.
There is a $50.00 replacement charge for lost/stolen/misplaced cards. All card purchases are NON-refundable. Cards reported lost or stolen are deactivated and removed from the access system.
Knolls residents receive additional access to their three exclusive neighborhood pools.
All cards are to be returned to the Association office by the homeowner/tenant when moving or selling the home.
Tips to Safely Splash into Summer
As the heat increases so does the usage of the community’s pools. Here are the top ten tips for keeping the pools clean and safe this summer:
- Make sure children are in swim diapers. Swim diapers are not absorbent; they are only made to contain solid waste. Change diapers as soon as they are soiled, away from pool area.
- Take frequent bathroom breaks and remember to stay hydrated. If there is an accident in the pool, please notify the office about it ASAP by calling 480-988-0960. We need to get the pool treated as soon as possible. If it is after office hours, please call Grounds Services North at 480-229-4051 or South at 480-216-9141.
- Use an appropriate amount of sunscreen. It takes 30 minutes for sunscreen to absorb and penetrate the skin, so you should apply it at least thirty minutes before arriving at the pool. It is also recommended that you reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- Shower before swimming to reduce the risk of waterborne illnesses. Also, remember to shower off after you swim, as that will reduce the likelihood of rashes and illness. There are showers located at all of the Power Ranch pools.
- Do not allow children to throw coins or rocks in the pool.
- Do not put pool furniture in the pools.
- Absolutely no glass is permitted in the pool area. Broken glass in the pool area or decking will close the pool for an extended period while the pool is drained and cleaned.
- Wear the appropriate swim clothes. Dark color shirts and street clothes like jeans impact water clarity, quality and can cause damage to the pool drains and filters.
- Do not leave toys floating in the pool or on the bottom when you leave.
- Report inappropriate pool usage to the Association office by calling 480-988-0960 or Grounds Services South at 480-216-9141.